You are receiving this email because you (your child) are scheduled for an upcoming appointment next week. We would like to remind you of a few office procedures to help to make your visit as smooth and efficient as possible:
– In accordance with CDC guidelines, as a healthcare provider office, masks are still required for all patients and parents 2 years of age and older.
– Please do NOT come to the office if you have had any COVID symptoms or possible COVID exposure in the past two weeks. Your visit may need to be rescheduled to a later date.
– When you arrive for a scheduled well visit appointment — you no longer need to call upon arrival. You may enter the office through the front door and check in at the front desk.
– Patients 18 years and older should enter the office alone.
– If you have insurance concerns or would like to pay your copay in advance of the appointment – please feel free to call the office at (301) 681-6730 and speak with one of our billing staff members.