We have resumed regular operating hours and visit availability with some modifications to ensure staff and patient safety. However, our walk-in clinic on Monday and Friday mornings remain CANCELLED until further notice. We ask that you please be patient with us as we are trying hard to serve you our very best in these unprecedented times.
**Please note, due to construction on the building – the lobby is not accessible through the front double doors. Please enter the lobby through the double doors in the BACK of the building. There is plenty of parking on that side of the building as well. Once you enter the lobby, our office will be on the left-hand side – after the elevators. **
We would also like to remind you of a few office procedures to help to make your visit as smooth and efficient as possible:
- When you call to schedule an appointment, please note ALL sick/injury-related appointments will be triaged by the nurse prior to scheduling an appointment and/or entering the office.
Co-pays will be collected for ALL sick visits at the time of scheduling or upon calling and checking in for the appointment from the vehicle.
- When you arrive for the scheduled appointment –please call the office while in the parking lot, before coming into the office. We will check with the medical assistant working with your provider to ensure they are ready to take you back to an available and disinfected exam room.
- Parents and children 2 years and older are required to wear masks while being in our office.
If you or anyone in your family are showing signs of illness or has known exposure to COVID-19, you need to reschedule to a later date. Some examples of illness include, but not limited to fever, cough, etc.
- To minimize the number of people that are in the office – we only allow one (1) parent and the patient(s) being seen in the office.
Please refrain from bringing additional siblings.
Patients 18 years and older should enter the office alone.
- If you wish to add-on Flu shots for additional family members to your scheduled well visit — ALL family members MUST be registered at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled well visit appointment.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to register any additional family members in the office.
If there are two or more add-on siblings for Flu shots, TWO adults must be present for the visit.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time, if you have add-on family members for Flu Shots.
When you are called into the office, the entire family will enter at the beginning of the visit. The Flu shot will be given at the beginning of the visit. The family members that do not have a scheduled appointment with the provider will need to return to the vehicle for the remainder of the appointment. Please note, in some instances, we may have just 1 parent and the patient(s) with scheduled appointment(s) coming in first and then have the remainder of the family enter at the end of the appointment.
- Payment for parent/legal guardian Flu shots ($35.00/per parent/legal guardian) will be collected at the time of check-out. Parents choosing to obtain their own flu vaccines at our office do so with the acknowledgment that they have opted to do so outside of their insurance coverage. We are unable to engage in insurance billing, documentation or refunds. A receipt will be given upon request for FLEX plans or for personal records. We will not be offering a receipt for insurance reimbursement.
- If you have insurance concerns or would like to pay your copay in advance of the appointment – please feel free to call the office at (301) 681-6730 and speak with one of our billing staff members.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us at (301) 681-6730 at least 2 hours prior to your appointment.