Hello Friends and Happy Summer!
As the state restrictions are being lifted and general recommendations evolve, we want to provide you an update of our current operating schedule and procedures.
We have resumed regular operating hours and visit availability with some modifications to ensure staff and patient safety. We ask that you please be patient with us as we are trying hard to serve you our very best in these unprecedented times.
We want you to know that we are HERE for you!
We are open and available for Well Visits for ALL AGES. Both the American Academy of Pediatrics and the State of Maryland have encouraged timely pediatric primary care visits and immunizations. Call and schedule your child’s well visit today!
The following procedures are in place to maximize your safety:
- When you arrive for the scheduled appointment – please call the office while in the parking lot, before coming into the office. We will check with the medical assistant working with your provider to ensure they are ready to take you back to an available and disinfected exam room. We are striving to run on time, but with the additional steps taken, it is unlikely that we will be able to see you earlier than your scheduled appointment. We try to minimize the amount of time you wait but feel the safest place would be in your own vehicle.
- We are requiring parents/guardians to wear masks, as well as requesting all children (age 3+) to wear masks.
- To minimize the number of people in the office – we only allow one (1) parent/guardian and the patient(s) being seen in the office. Please refrain from bringing additional siblings.
- We have dedicated exam rooms for sick and well patients.
- All exam rooms are being disinfected after each patient.
- Providers and clinical staff are wearing the appropriate protective equipment for each patient situation.
We are still offering virtual visits for many acute illnesses and follow-up visits. Remember, virtual visits may not be appropriate for all illness concerns and cannot always replace an in-person office visit. If the provider recommends a same day sick visit during your virtual visit, the virtual visit will not be billed. For more information visit our website: https://www.pacaremd.
If you would like to schedule a virtual visit please call the office at 301-681-6730. Virtual visits are the perfect opportunity for you to address concerns that perhaps have been put off. They can be used for: medication refill appointments, ADHD rechecks, Asthma rechecks, behavior concerns, rashes, acne, developmental concerns, nutrition discussion and MORE!
*Unfortunately, we are not able to complete Well Visits virtually at this time*
If your concerns are not able to be addressed during a virtual visit, we may recommend an in-office sick visit. We are scheduling in-office sick visits if needed. These can range from follow-up visits to injury-related visits to illness concerns.
In addition to the procedures listed above (under well visits) the following procedures are also in place for all sick visits:
- We are using a separate entrance and exit – Please park in a space near our side entrance (when facing the front of the building from Prosperity Drive there is a glass door to the right of the building) and call the office while in the parking lot when arriving for your scheduled appointment. We will check with the medical assistant working with your provider to ensure they are ready to take you back to an available and disinfected exam room.
We are striving to run on time, but with the additional steps, it is unlikely that we will be able to see you earlier than your scheduled appointment. We try to minimize the amount of time you wait but feel the safest place would be in your own vehicle.
- Copays are being collected at the time of scheduling please have your payment information ready. If you have insurance concerns or questions, please feel free to ask to speak with a billing staff member.
- Not sure what kind of visit you need? Friendly reminder that we have pediatric trained nurses on staff that are happy to review you (your child’s) symptoms over the phone prior to scheduling.
- Our normal “walk-in” clinics on Monday and Fridays have been CANCELLED until further notice.
*IF YOU HAVE KNOWN COVID-19 EXPOSURE, TRAVELED TO A KNOWN COVID-19 REGION OR COVID-19 SYMPTOMS PLEASE ASK TO SPEAK WITH A NURSE PRIOR TO SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT*
We greatly appreciate your adherence to these procedures – we truly want to provide a safe experience for your family during these unprecedented times!
We are closely monitoring this constantly changing and developing concern and will provide additional updates as necessary. Please watch our website as well for any additional office schedule changes.
We wish you all a safe and healthy Summer!!