We hope this update finds you safe and well!
We want to update you with our current office availability and procedures.
As general recommendations and restrictions evolve, we remind you that routine pediatric visits are considered essential and important; ensuring our patient’s and provider/staff safety is of utmost importance, and we want you to know that we are HERE for you!
– Well visits are scheduled during specific blocks of time.
– We are limiting the number of providers in the office seeing patients at any given time.
– Using personal vehicles as “waiting rooms” – We ask that you call when arriving for an appointment from your car and we will let you know if/when it is safe for you to come through the front doors.
– We are requiring parents and requesting older children (age 10+) to wear masks.
– Please refrain from bringing additional siblings to the visit if they are not being seen.
– We have dedicated exam rooms for sick and well patients.
– All exam rooms are being disinfected after each patient.
– Providers and clinical staff are wearing the appropriate protective equipment for each patient situation.
– Our normal “walk-in” clinics on Monday and Fridays have been CANCELLED until further notice. We would like to have the opportunity to speak with you and discuss your child’s needs and if needed schedule an office visit.
– If you or your child have recently traveled to a known COVID-19 region or have had direct contact (generally contact within 6 feet for more than 10 minutes) with a known case and are feeling ill, we ask that you remain at home and notify us by phone so we can follow the currently established guidelines and potentially avoid exposure to other patients, staff and providers in our office. It is also useful to know the nature of any illness visit to plan the proper timing and arrival details for patients.
We are closely monitoring this constantly changing and developing concern and will provide additional updates as necessary. Please watch our website as well for any additional office schedule changes.