- HealthyChildren.org — Published by the American Academy of Pediatrics, Heathy Children has a wide variety of pediatric health information, including a Symptom Checker and Behavioral/Developmental Information.
- American Academy of Pediatrics — The AAP’s website has information about child health and pediatrics.
- AAP Immunization Information — Useful, accurate information about immunization schedules, vaccines, and diseases.
- Vaccine Safety Information — Answers to frequent questions about vaccine safety are available from the Vaccine Education Center of Childrens’ Hospital of Philadelphia.
- Centers for Disease Control — The CDC has extensive information about infectious diseases, healthy living, travelers’ health, environmental health, and much more.
- Traveling with Children — CDC information about traveling with children, including safe food and water precautions, and travel immunizations. Information is also available about traveling while pregnant or breastfeeding, as well as international adoptions.
- Safekids.org — Information about child safety, accident and injury prevention.
- Consumer Product Safety-RECALLS
- Car Safety Seat Recommendations — AAP published information about the selection, purchase and proper use of child car safety seats.
- Maryland Children’s Health Program — The Maryland Children’s Health Program or MCHP provides health insurance coverage to uninsured children and youth under age 19 and pregnant women of any age who meet income requirements. Eligibility and application information is available.
- Vaccines for Children Program — Our practice participates with the VFC program which provides free vaccines for children without insurance coverage for vaccines and those with Maryland Medical Assistance.
External Content Disclaimer